miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

The help meet

The help meet"And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people and her gods: return thou after her. Ruth said: Entreat me not to leave thee, turn back from thee: for whither thou wilt, I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and even I add, that only death part us two. "(Ruth 1:15-17)
The help meet
"Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, graze WHERE, WHERE lie down at noon, For why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions? IF you do not know, O fairest among women, go forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kidsTOGETHER TO shepherds' tents. "(Song of Solomon 1:7, 8).The wife, with holy bashfulness, exclaims: "Look not upon I am black, because the sun hath looked." Le equally frightened curiosity, admiration, compassion and scorn of men, and turns to his Beloved , knowing that His eyes are so full of love that your tan will not cause any pain, even when fully under analysis.
This is an index of a pious soul: that while the wicked run to and fro, not knowing where to seek comfort, the believing heart naturally flies to her Beloved Savior, knowing that only Jesus is your rest.It seems, by the preceding verse, that the wife had problems with some task that had been assigned, the overwhelmed, and in fulfilling this task had become negligent of herself.
She says: "They made me keeper of the vineyards," and would rather save desired, but felt that he had not, and, moreover, had failed in a duty more pressing: "And my vineyard have I not kept . "Under this dual sense of unworthiness and failure, feeling that their omissions and commissions was being distressing, he turned to his Beloved and asked His instructions.This was good. If I had not loved his Lord, have avoided seeing her beauty being deteriorated, but the instincts of his affectionate heart was suggested that Jesus did not cast off by their imperfections.Also acted wisely to appeal to his Lord against itself.Dear brothers and sisters, never let the sin apart from Jesus. Under a sense of sin, do not run away from him, that would be foolish.
Sin can drive them away from the Sinai, but must bring them to Calvary. "For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave, the other free. But the slave was born according to the flesh, but he of the free woman through the promise. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants, one proceeding from Mount Sinai, bearing children to bondage, which is Agar. Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, along with their children, and is in bondage. But the Jerusalem above, which is the mother of us all, is free. For it is written: Rejoice, O barren, you who did not bear, break forth and shout, you who are not in travail: for more are the children of the desolate than of her who has a husband. So, brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise. But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even now. But what saith the scripture? Cast out the slave woman and her son, for not inherit the son of the slave with the son of the free "(Gal 4:22-31).
Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free. When we feel that we are dirty, we must go to the source more quickly the help meet, and when we feel that our soul is sick, even when we fear that our disease is fatal, we must make greater boldness to the beloved wounds of Jesus, where from our life and health.The wife, in this case, Jesus carried his problems, his anguish by herself, and his confession about his work.She has twice before Jesus your order, the guardian of his own vineyard and Warden of the other vineyards.
I know, Through this message, I will be heading to many people who are busy serving their Lord, and it could be that they feel very anxious because they can not keep their own hearts about Jesus feel no ardor or force in the divine service, continue with their laborious work, but are mired in the condition of those who are described as: "Tired, but still pretending." When Jesus is present, the work done for Him is a joy, but, in his absence , His servants feel as men working underground, because they are deprived of sunlight.
They can not give up work for Jesus love him too much to do that, but urgently want to have your company while working for Jesus, and like the young prophets that went to the forest to cut each man a beam to your new home, you his Master say: "We beg you to come with your servants." (2 Kings 6:3).
Our sincere hope is that we can enjoy sweet communion with Jesus as we are actively involved in his work and his cause.Indeed, Beloved, this is extremely important for all of us. (Acts 5:29) "Peter and the apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men" (Galatians 5:7) "Ye did run well, who hindered you from obeying the truth?" . I know of no other point where Christian workers need to think more often the subject of saving your work and people near the hand of the Lord.
Our text will help us do this, under three headings.We have here, first, a question: "Tell me, O thou whom my soul loves, where you pasture your flock, where you lie down at noon?"Second, an argument to face: "Well why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?"And thirdly, we have obtained an answer: "If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go follow the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents."
I. HERE'S a question.Each word in the question is worthy of our careful meditation. First, with regard to it, observe it is done in love.She directs you love with an affectionate title "O thou whom my soul loves."No matter what she feels to be, knows that she loves him. She is brown, and is ashamed to look his face, but still loves her husband.It has kept its own vineyard as it should, but still loves him, she is sure of it, and therefore declares it boldly.She loves him as no one else loves worldwide. Only Jesus Christ can be called: "You whom my soul loves." She knows no one worthy of being compared to Jesus, one that could rival Him Jesus Christ is Lord of your heart, the only prince and monarch of all affections.
She also feels strongly that he loves, loves him from the depths of his soul. The life of your existence is tied to Jesus, if there is power and strength and vitality in it, is but as a fuel for the great flame of love that burns only to Jesus Christ. Note well that says: "O you who believe in my soul."
That's true, but she has gone further. It says: "O thou whom my soul honor." That's also true, but she has passed that stage.There is simply: "O you who you trust and obey my soul." She does that, but has achieved something warmer, more tender, more full of fire and enthusiasm, and is "O thou whom my soul loves. 'Now, dear brothers and sisters, I am confident that many of us can talk like Jesus.Jesus Christ is for us the Beloved, "chief among ten thousand": "His mouth is most sweet, and altogether lovely," and our soul is wrapped up in Jesus, and our hearts are completely saturated by Jesus Christ.
Never serve aright unless it so. Before our Lord said to Peter: "Feed my lambs" and "Feed my sheep," he asked the question: "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" And repeated it three times; for while that question is not settled, we are unfit for His service, because loving Jesus is a total and unreserved obedience to Jesus before men.So the wife, having to take care of herself as much of his little flock, says she loves her husband and feels that no one would care a part of His flock if not love him, as if he saw that his right to be a helper depended entirely on his love to the Great Shepherd.
She could not wait for His help in their work, let alone His fellowship in the work, unless he first had it absolutely essential that suitability of love for His people.So the question becomes instructive for us, because it is addressed to Christ under very affectionate title, and I ask every worker here who always try to do their work in a spirit of love, and always consider the Lord Jesus not as a foreman, not as someone who has given us a task to do but we wanted to avoid, but as our dear Lord, who is a blessing to serve, and who die is gain, (Matthew 11:25-30 ) "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for so it pleased. All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest for your souls, for my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. "
"O thou whom my soul loves," is the correct term for which a worker has to approach Jesus their Lord.Now observe that the question, as it is done with love, is also made to Jesus Christ. "Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where to graze." She asked him to let him know, as if afraid that no one except Jesus Christ, would give the correct answer, others could be wrong, but Jesus could not be pregnant .She asked him to Jesus because I was pretty sure the answer would give nicer. Others may be indifferent, and hard work would be taken to respond, but if Jesus responded with his own lips, mingle love in every word, and thus would comfort while the instruct.Perhaps he felt that no one else could respond as Jesus Christ, as others speak to the ear, but Jesus speaks to the heart, others speak with a lesser degree of influence; hear what they say but remain unaffected, but Jesus speaks, and the Spirit accompanies every word that we express, and therefore to our advantage when we hear talk to us.
I do not know how you feel, my brethren, but I percent right now that if I could get a word from Christ, satisfy my soul for many days. I love to hear the Gospel, and read, and preach, but cool to hear himself, applied by the Spirit's power, oh, this is a real refreshment! This is energy and power!Therefore, Salvador, when your workers want to know where graze, tell you himself, speaking to their hearts by Your Spirit, and allows them to feel like it was a revelation to his innermost nature."Tell me, O thou whom my soul loves." The question is posed in love: Jesus Christ is made. Now watch what the question is. She wants to know how Jesus does His work, and where they do it.It would seem, based on the verse eight, that she has to feed a herd of goats. She is a helper, and I would feed his flock, this springs the question: "Where graze?" She wants these little ones get as much rest as his food, and is troubled by them and therefore says: "Let me know where lie down at noon, "as if he could see how Jesus does His work, and where they do, and how, then you're satisfied that you're doing your job properly, if it mimics very closely and remain in communion with Jesus .
The request appears to be just this: "Lord, make me to know what the doctrines that make strong the weak and the sad rejoice: let me know what that gorgeous food you usually give the flagging spirits and hungry, to revive and keep alive, because if you tell me, then I will give my flock the same food; let me know where are the pastures where graze your sheep, and my sheep will lead immediately to such land happy. Then let me know how you rest your people. What are those promises destine for the comfort of his spirit, so that all your cares and doubts and fears and agitations, subside? You have sweet meadows where you make your loved flock sestee and rest. Let me know where are these meadows to go and bring the flock that has been entrusted me: the crying, I have to comfort, the troubled, I have the duty to relieve, the discouraged, I have endeavored to encourage make me know, my Lord Jesus, where it lie down with your flock, for then, with your help, I will go and do my flock sestee there too. It is for me, but also for many others, I ask this question: 'Tell me, where to graze, where to lie down at noon. "
No doubt that the wife, in fact, wanted information for herself and for her own good, and I think we caught something of the spirit of the passage when he sang, "I feed among thy sheep, Resting between them, including nap. "But I think that the passage is very, very far from the only meaning.
The wife says, "Let me know where you graze your flock, Where it lie down with your flock," as if she wanted to nap there too: but I think that the real content is this: she wanted to take his flock to pasture where the herd grazed of Christ, and bring their goats where the lambs of Christ were napping, she wanted, in fact, do your homework on your company, she wanted to mix his flock with the Lord's flock, his task with their homework, and feel that it I was doing what was done to Jesus Christ, yes, and with Jesus and through Jesus.Evidently he had encountered many difficulties in what he tried to do. She wanted to feed his flock of goats, but could find no pasture for them.Maybe when he began his work as a helpmeet, was considered competent to the task, but now that has the same sun tanning your face has dried grasses, and thus says: "O you who know every pasture, let me know where to graze, because I can not find my pasture herbage for "and suffering itself because the midday heat, he realizes that his small herd suffers too, and then asks:" Where lie down at noon? Where is cool shadows of large rocks that protect the sweltering rays when the sun is at its zenith and shed torrents of heat?, As I can not entertain my poor flock and give comfort in their many trials and tribulations. I wish I could do it. Oh Lord, make me to know the secret art of consolation, then try to comfort them which are in my charge by identical means. "
We want to know the promise forests and fresh torrents of peace, that we may lead others to rest.If we follow Jesus, we can lead others, and then we and them find comfort and peace.That is the meaning of the petition before us. Note well that most notably she said: "Tell me." "Oh, Master, do not tell just where to graze your sheep, but they want to know, but let me know where to graze, for I want to teach others."She wanted to know many things, but mainly says: "Let me know where to graze," because he wanted to feed others.We need a working knowledge, because our desire is to be helped to lead others to rest, we are to be instruments of peace speak to the consciences of others, just as the Lord has spoken peace to our consciences.Thus, prayer is "Let me know." "You are my model, oh Great Shepherd, You are my wisdom. If I am to be a pastor to your sheep, I remain both a sheep under Your Pastorate, therefore, let me know, so I can teach others also "(John 10:9)" I am the door: by me will be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. "
I do not know if I'm speaking clearly, but I want to put it very simply. Maybe I'm preaching to myself more than you. I'm preaching to my own heart.I feel I have to come, Sunday to Sunday, and day of week and day of week, to tell many things precious revelation of Jesus Christ, and every time, I myself enjoy, and if anyone else receives blessing through them, I do receive it, and come home and praise the Lord for it, but my fear is that I am daily handler texts to you, and preacher of good things for others, and yet, they remain without any benefit in my own heart.
My prayer is that the Lord will show me where Jesus feeds His people, and allow me to feed them, so they then can lead to pasture where Jesus Christ is the same, and that is myself with Jesus while I lead these green pastures. My dear brothers and sincere, you who are teachers in Sunday school and evangelists, and others for whom I thank God every time I remember, I feel that the most important thing they have to watch is that they do not lose their own spirituality while trying to make others be spiritual.
The important point is to live close to God. It would be terrible for you who were too busy with regard to the souls of men and neglect your own soul. Appeal to the Beloved, and Pray to allow his flock graze where Jesus is tending to his people, to allow them to sit at His feet, like Mary, even while working at home, like Martha. (John 12:3) "Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped them with her hair: and the house was filled with the smell of perfume".They have to do less, but have to do more, but do it in such request communion with Jesus Christ, that his work is cast in his, and what they are doing is really only His work in you, and you will enjoy in shed for others what Jesus pours into his own soul. May God grant that this happens with all of you, brothers and my sisters.
II. SECOND, HERE WE HAVE AArgument used.The wife says, "Why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?" If he had to lead his flock to distant meadows, far from where Jesus feeds His flock, not good.As a pastor who naturally is more dependent, and you need to associate with others for protection, involving him away along with other pastors, and leave his spouse, would that be correct?
She speaks of this as something abhorrent to his mind, and well, it is. Well, first, does not look like something very improper for the wife are pairing with anyone other than her husband? Each of them has his flock there is Jesus Christ with His great herd, and here she is with her little flock. Should they seek pastures distant from each other? Would not talk about it? Would not you say the audience: "This is not appropriate: there must be a lack of love here, otherwise these two would not be so divided"?
You could emphasize, if you would like, in that little word "me." Why me, Your wife bought with blood, I betrothed you since before the earth existed, I, whom you have loved, why would follow others and forget you?
Dear brothers and sisters, would do well to emphasize right there in your own reading of this passage. Why me, whom the Lord has forgiven you, whom the Lord has loved, whom the Lord has favored, I, who have enjoyed fellowship with him for many years, I know that Your love is better than wine, I, that once I have drunk with His sweetness, why should I stay away from?Others to do so, if they want, but it would be improper and unworthy that I did.The Good Helpmate I urge you, brothers and sisters who seek to feel this: that you work away from Christ reflect an ugly appearance, if their work aside from communion with Jesus, that would show a very ugly appearance: there would be between things that are honest and good name.
For if the wife shall feed his flock in another company, reflect infidelity to her husband. How!, Does the bride of Christ was to leave his beloved? Will it be her unchaste to his Lord?And yet, it seems that it did, if it became partner of others, and forget his beloved.Our hearts may become incastos to Christ even if they were zealous in Christian missionary work, (Hebrews 13:20) "And the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood the eternal covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation, for I have written briefly "(1 Peter 1:16-23)" For it is written, Be ye holy, for I am holy. And if ye call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves with fear throughout the time of your exile, knowing that you were redeemed from the empty way of life received by tradition from your fathers, not with corruptible things, as silver and gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot, was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for your sake, and by believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God. Having purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God liveth and abideth for ever. "
I dread much the tendency to do the work of Christ in a spirit mechanical and cold, but even on that, I shudder because I could feel affection for the missionary work of Christ and yet be cold towards the Lord Himself.I fear that such a condition of heart is possible: you can light large bonfires in the streets for public display, and hard to keep a live coal in your heart to warm your hands Jesus there.
When we gather in the Church, the good company helps to warm our hearts, and when we are working with others to the Lord, and do they encourage us to invest all our energy and all our strength, and then we thought, "Verily my heart is in a healthy condition with God. "But, dear brothers and sisters, that emotion may be a poor indicator of our real condition.
I love the quiet and holy fire that shines into the room and shines in the bedroom when I'm alone, and that's the thing I fear more than anything else, as long as me and as for you, ie , we're doing the missionary work of Christ without Christ (Mark 16:13-20) "And they went and told it unto the other, and neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at the table, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him risen. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will cast out demons, speak with new tongues, take up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; upon the sick lay their hands, and they shall recover. And then after the Lord had spoken unto them, was received up into heaven, and sat at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord and confirming the word with signs following. Amen "to do many things without thinking much about Jesus Christ that we are oppressed by the long service but forgetting to Jesus Christ.Come on, that will soon result in a Christ who did our service, an antichrist of our own work.Beware of that! Love your work, but more love to their Lord, love his flock, but love even more the great Shepherd, and stay close to Jesus, it is a sign of infidelity if they did.And warn, again, the question, "Why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?" We can read this as meaning: "Why should it be so unhappy to have to work for you , and yet not have communion you? "It's very unfortunate to lose communion with Jesus, but have to continue with religious exercises.
If you removed your chariot wheels, not important if one wants to travel, but what if they call for you to guide the carriage? When the foot of a man is disabled, you may not regret it much if you sit still, but if you are forced to run a race, is to be greatly pitied.
It made her feel doubly wife unhappy, even assuming that she, with a herd grazing and needing food itself, I had to walk like wandering alongside herds of others and The Good Helpmate miss the presence of their Lord .In fact, the question seems to be formulated in this way: "What reason is there to have to leave my Lord? What exaltation could do, what excuse could offer to do? Is there any reason why I should not stay in constant communion with Jesus Christ? Why should I be as one who turns away?
Maybe I can say that others turn away, but why should I be as one of them? Can be no excuse for such an act of nature in others, but there is no excuse for me: Your love rich, free Your love, Your unmerited love, special Your love for me, I was bound hand and foot: how could detach ? There could be some professors who will be little, but I, who once was the chief of sinners, I owe so much that, how could part with? Could it be that some people have tried to hard, could depart, but you've been so sweet, and so nice to me, how could I forget? There may be some who know little of you, whose experience of Ti is so scarce that their separation is not surprising, but how I can turn away when You have shown me Your love, and I have revealed your heart? Oh, for the banqueting house where I celebrated with you, the Hermonites and Mount Mizar, (Psalm 42:1-6) "As the deer pants for streams of water, so pants for you, O God, the soul mine. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God: When shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my food day and night, while they continually say every day: Where is your God? I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I went with the crowd, and drove to the house of God, the voice of joy and praise of people in party. Why are you downcast, O my soul, and thou disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. My God, my soul is cast down within me I remember therefore you from the land of Jordan, and Hermonites, from Mount Mizar. "Where have expressed your love, I miss the place where an abyss called another, and then called mercy mercy; remember those powerful storms and hurricanes destroyers which were to wrap my head and thousands of past mercies, which have been my holy portion, why should I be as wandering beside the flocks of your companions? "Let me address the members of this church, and say if all the churches of Christendom would diverge from the Gospel, why would you do it?If elsewhere the Gospel was neglected, and it did sound an uncertain sound, if Ritualism swallow up half of the churches, and the rest Rationalism, why should they depart? You have been particularly a people of prayer have also followed the Lord fully in doctrine and ordinance, and therefore have enjoyed the divine presence, and have prospered beyond all measure.
We have fully supported the Holy Spirit for strength, and we have not relied on human eloquence, or the music, or the beauty of the color, or the architecture.Our only weapon is the clear, simple, full gospel, and why should it away? Have we not been fortunate all these years with unrivaled success? Has not the Lord so abundantly added to our numbers we have not had enough room to receive them? Did not the people multiplied, and not increased the joy?
Hold firm his first love (Revelation 2:2-5) "I know your deeds, your hard work and patience, and you can not tolerate wicked men, and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not , and have found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and have labored for My name's sake and have not become weary. But I have this against you: You have forsaken your first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works, because if not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, except thou repent. ", And let no man I snatch your crown.
I thank God because there are still churches, a few in the Toluca and its surroundings and still more in Mexico our beloved country, firmly holding the doctrines of the gospel and not deviate from them.To them I say: why would walk as wandering? Should not teach history, both in The Good Shepherd as problematic as chapters in Chapters jubilant, to retain the form of sound words? Above all, should not we try to live as a church, and individually, also in constant communion with Jesus?For if we turn away from Jesus Christ, the truth he would steal her scent, yes, its essential fragrance.If we lose communion with Jesus, we will have the banner, but where is the standard-bearer? We retain the limelight, but where is the light?Will we be stripped of our strength, our joy, our comfort, all, if we lost communion with Jesus Christ.May God grant us, therefore, that we are not as those who never stray.
III. THIRD, WE HAVE AN ANSWER HEREGIVEN HER BELOVED HUSBAND.She asked where he fed, where napped at midday, and Jesus replied. Note carefully that the answer is given in delicacy to his weakness; responds without ignoring their ignorance, but trying gently to her. "If you do not know," is a suggestion that she should know, but it is a suggestion as to give the Gentiles lovers when they want to avoid rebuke.Our Lord is very gentle with our ignorance. There are many things we do not know, but we should know.We are children when we should be men and women, and you have to talk to us as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ, when we should have become parents (1 Corinthians 3:1-11) "Therefore I, brethren, not I speak to you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not yet able, or are capable yet because ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? For while one saith, I am of Paul, 'and another, I am of Apollos, are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos? Servants through whom you believed, even as far as the Lord assigned each. I planted, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the growth. And he who plants and he who waters are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his work. For we are God, and ye are God's husbandry, God's building. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another builds on it but each careful how he builds. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. "Is there anyone among us who can say:" I am not deficient in my knowledge "?
I fear that most of us must admit that if we had better fulfilled the Lord's will, we would have known better his teaching, if we lived more closely to Jesus Christ, we would have known more than his word.However, how sensitive is the rebuke. The Lord forgives our ignorance, and condescends to instruct.Notice then the answer is given in great love. Jesus says: "O fairest among women."That is a blessed liquor for their trouble. She said: "I am black," but Jesus Christ says: "O thou fairest among women."I prefer to trust in Christ's eyes on mine. If my eyes tell me that I'm black, I will mourn, but if Jesus Christ assures me that I am beautiful I am going to believe and rejoice.
Some saints are more likely to remember their sinfulness, and grieve for her, that to believe in his righteousness in Christ Jesus and succeed in it.Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that is as true today that you are beautiful and spotless as they are black because the sun has looked.
It must be true, because Jesus says so. Let me share with you one of the sayings of the husband for his wife (Song of Songs 4:7) "Thou art all fair, my love, and there is no spot in thee." "Ah, that's a figure," say you.Well, I'll give you a quote that is not a figure. The Lord Jesus, after washing the feet of His disciples, and said (John 13:10) "He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean," and then added: "And you are clean. '
If you want a word with the same apostolic purpose, let me give you this: "Who will bring any charge against God's elect? (Romans 8:33) Anything The Good Helpmate is excluded, either a little thing or a big thing.Jesus washing His people and has left so clean that no spot or wrinkle or anything like them, in terms of justification before God-"With his bail you are free, His beloved hands were pierced for you , With His spotless robe on you, you're like the Holy Ghost. "
How glorious is this. Jesus does not exaggerate when thus entrusted to His church. Expresses a clear and sober. "O fairest among women," she says.My soul, do not you feel love for Christ when you remember that you are considered beautiful? I can not see anything in me that you can love, but Jesus Christ himself, and called me: "You are all fair." I think it must be because you look into my eyes and sees himself, or if not, is for this, because he knows what we will be, and we are judged on that scale.As the artist, see the block of marble and stone looks in the intended sculpt the statue in it with unparalleled skill, so the Lord Jesus is the perfect image of Himself in us, which will remove the imperfections and sins until you highlight in all its glory.
But still the pious condescension which compels him to say: "O fairest among women," someone who lamented his face sunburned.The response contains many sacred wisdom. The wife is told where to go so you can find her beloved and lead his flock where is Jesus Christ."Go, follow the footsteps of the flock. 'If you want to find Jesus, find the path followed by the holy prophets, in the path of the patriarchs and the path of the apostles.
And if your desire is to shepherd your flock, and do rest, well, go and feed them the way others have done shepherds themselves shepherds of Christ, whom Jesus sent on other days to feed His elect.I am very pleased, speaking of this text, which the Lord gives to his wife, in answer to your question, some unique directions of great difficulty, some novel requirements, special and remarkable.Just as the gospel is simple and plain, so this exhortation and direction for the renewal of communion with the Holy Spirit.It is easy and clear. You want to go to Jesus, and want to take those under your charge. Very well, then, look no new ground, but simply follows the route followed all the other saints.
If you want to walk with Jesus, walking where other saints have walked, and if you want to lead others into fellowship with Jesus Christ, guide them with your example where others have gone. What's that? If you want to be with Jesus, Abraham follows in the path of separation. Look how he lived as a pilgrim and a traveler with his God.If you want to see Jesus, "Come and get close and get in their midst, and depart, and touch not the unclean."
When thou find Jesus left the world. If you want to walk with Jesus, follows the path of obedience to his written word. The Saints have never had a communion with Jesus when you have disobeyed.Keep His statutes and observe His testimonies, watch The Good Helpmate jealously your behavior and your character, for the path of obedience is the way of communion.Be sure to follow the old paths of first love in relation to the Christian ordinances: do not alter, but stay on good roads traveled.
Come and investigate what the apostles did, and do the same. Jesus will bless you in the use of ceremonies capricious product of human invention. Cling to Jesus Christ those orders, punishes those that His Spirit, and His apostles practiced.Above all, if you want to walk with Jesus, continues on the path of holiness, perseveres in the path of grace.Turn to the Lord Jesus in your model and example, and to tread where they are visible traces of the herd, you will save you and those you hear: find Jesus, and they also find Jesus.We might suppose that the Lord had said, "if you want to properly guide your flock, wear sumptuous clothing, or go and bring your music and excellent hymns through these beautiful things, you bring your sanctuaries fascinated Salvador"; but not so.The incense is pleasing to the Lord Jesus is the holy prayer and praise, and the only Ritualism is acceptable to Jesus Christ, is this: a pure religion and undefiled before Christ and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows, and to keep the world clean.
This is all that Jesus wants. Follow it, and you can move directly and lead others aright.Then the husband added: "Feed your kids beside the shepherds' tents." Now, who are these shepherds? There are many today who stand as pastors, but graze his sheep to pasture poisonous.
Stay away from them. But there are others who are sure to follow. Let me lead the twelve senior pastors who followed the great Shepherd of all.You want to bless his children, and save their souls, and fellowship with Christ to do so, then teach them the truths which the apostles taught. What they taught? Take Paul as example. (1 Corinthians 2:2) "I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified."That is to shepherd the kids beside the shepherds' tents, when you teach your children to Christ, much of Christ, all of Christ, and nothing else but Christ.
Worry about sticking to that blessed issue. And when they are teaching to Christ, teach them all about His life, His death, His resurrection, teaching them of His Deity and His humanity.Never shall enjoy the company of Christ, if doubt about His divinity. Worry about shepherding his flock with the doctrine of the atonement. (Isa 53:10-12) "Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. You will see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge my righteous servant justify many, and he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore I divide him a portion with the great, and divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors, and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. "
Christ will not have fellowship with one worker unless properly represent you, and we can not truthfully represent Christ unless they see the crimson of His atoning blood and purity, the lily-white, His life."Feed your kids beside the shepherds' tents," and then show you the sacrifice of atonement, and justification by faith, and imputed righteousness, and union with the risen Head, and the coming of the great day of his second coming, when we receive the adoption, that is, the redemption of the body from the grave.
I speak the truth and not lying when I say that if good Helpmate together we teach a congregation to bless, and remain in communion with Christ ourselves, at the same time we must be very specific in teaching only the truth: no one part of it, but all of it.Preach that blessed doctrine of election. Oh, the depths of divine love that are contained in that blessed truth!Do not evade or remain in the background. You can not expect the presence of Christ if they do. Teach the doctrine of man's depravity. Abatan the sinner. God does not bless a ministry exalting men. Preach the doctrine of effectual calling of the Holy Spirit, because if not magnify the Spirit of God, then we can not expect that our work is sustained. Preach regeneration. To be seen how complete is the change, to glorify God's work. Preach the final perseverance of the saints. Teach that the Lord is immutable: not reject His people, loving and hating him today morning. Preach, in fact, the doctrines of grace as found in the holy word written in the Bible. Apaciéntenlos beside the shepherds' tents.
I begin to feel more and more that it is wrong to separate children from the congregation. I believe in the special services for children, but also want to worship with us. IF our preaching TEACHES CHILDREN lacks some element that should possess. Preaching that is the best one for adults, is one in which children delight. I like to see that the congregation is formed not only by young and not only for adults, not only for mature and not only inexperienced, but is a congregation made up of all these groups.
If we are teaching children to salvation by works, and adults salvation by grace, we are dismantling the classroom we build the church, and that will never work.
Them feed the goats with the same Gospel of adult sheep, although not exactly in the same terms, its language must be appropriate for them, but it must be true.God forbid that our Sunday schools are a hotbed of Arminianism (Specifically this theology based salvation by faith in the man and not Grace (Jesus Christ), that is, if you lose faith, lose salvation, thus denying foreknowledge knowledge of God as one who is saved and who is not saved), while our churches are orchards of Calvinism (is a Protestant theological system and an approach to the Christian life that emphasizes God's authority over all things).
If so, we will soon have a split in the camp. The same must be true for all, and can not wait to Christ be with you when their small herds graze, feed them unless where Christ feeds us.Where we feedeth but where grows the truth? Oh, when I write some sermons of teaching, I remember a piece of common land by the road, after a hungry horde of sheep has eaten any green spot, but when I write a solid evangelical Puritan sermon (The central dogma of Puritanism was God's supreme authority over human affairs. For some, such authority is expressed through grade of predestination taught by John Calvin, but not everyone shared this view. addition, the Puritans emphasized that the individual should be reformed by grace God. Everyone, to which God showed mercy, should understand their own lack of courage and trust that forgiveness that is in Christ had been given, so that, out of gratitude, should remain humble and obedient life) reminds me of a hay field maintained that a farmer is forced to finally deliver the sheep.The grass has grown almost as tall as themselves, and so you lie on it, and eat and rest.Give me the doctrines of grace, and then live in abundance. If they have to feed others, Take them there. Not lead them to the starving grasses of modern thought and culture. Preachers and The Good Helpmate make you starve the people of God today.Oh, but they expose such beautiful Chinese dishes such knives and forks amazing, such wonderful vases and damask tablecloths!But as for the food, it seems that the dishes were carved with a duster, as there is too little food in them.
The actual teaching of the Gospel is too low. We provide nothing to learn, nothing to digest, anything to feed us, they are all waste and nothing substantial. Oh, for the kingdom wheat, we need that, and I am convinced that when churches back to the old food again, they begin to graze their flocks near the huts of the shepherds, and when in a life of Christian practice, Saints Puritan back to the old method, and once again follow the tracks of the sheep, and the sheep follow the footsteps of Christ, then we will put the church in communion with Jesus, and Jesus will do wonders in our midst.
But to get there, each individual must have in order to achieve it, and if the Lord grant us to each of us, then it will be granted to all, and good times that we wish would certainly come.
Beloved brother and my sister, do you want to work with Christ? Want to feel that Jesus is at your right hand?Then go and work your way. Teach what Jesus Christ wants to teach, not what you want to teach.Come and work for Christ Jesus, wants you to work, not on what you prescribe your prejudices.
Be obedient. Follow the footsteps of the flock. Be diligent also to stand firm beside the shepherds' tents, and may the Lord bless you more and more, you and your children, and theirs is the glory.
I talked only to the people of God had wanted to take the time to talk to unbelievers too, but to them I can only say this: that God grant you grace to see the beauty of Jesus, for then you will love it too.
They also show deformities of yourself, for then want to be cleaned and made beautiful in Christ.
And remember, if any of you want to Christ, the Holy Spirit of God like you, if you have a longing for Jesus Christ, the Holy
HOLY GOD HAS A CRAVING FOR YOU.IF YOU SEEK, JESUS ​​IS LOOKING.CLAMARAN NOW IF CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRITOf God is crying out for YOU.
"Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."May God saved through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

No hay comentarios.: